French Fab stands for the overhaul of French industry.
An innovative, export-oriented industry and open to the development of the digital, new technologies and the green economy.
The commitment in the French Fab place at the heart of the priorities:
- Innovation as a lever for the development of our activities.
- Modernising our means of production as well as our business models, including digital ones.
- Adapting work organisation to new practices and training in new skills.
- The environmental and environmental performance of our production methods as well as our products.
- The development of an export and internationalisation capacity to conquer markets that have become global.
Certified ISO 9001: 2015 (Lloyd’s Register Approval Number 00023122), MILLE is undoubtedly engaged in a sustainable industrial dynamic, with its more than 100 years of experience, always in compliance with three founding values comprising its singularity with its customers and on the market; A proven know-how of the very specific, the human at the heart of the company and the choice of a French manufacturing process.
ISO 9001: 2015 certification is based on compliance with current quality management standards.
Come & visit us at ExpoProtection Paris from November 3rd to 5th
Come and visit us at NSC Indianapolis - USA from 5th to 7th October 2020
Come & visit us at OSEA Singapore from 24th to 26th November